- TUESDAY, July 15, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of 07/01/2014
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 06/20/2014 - $1,391,969.72
- Voucher Register of 06/20/2014 - $649,264.93
- Voucher Register of 06/13/2014 - $569,096.57
- Award of Project No. FY-14-S-3, 2014 Street Rehabilitation Project.
- Adoption of Resolution No. 5940(14), Establishing the City of Lompoc Police and Fire Departments Thirteenth Annual Cruise Night and Car Show, as a Continued Official City-event.
- Additional Lighting Rebates and Lighting Programs.
- Council Appointment to Beautification Commission.
- Council Appointment to Economic Development Committee.
- Designation of Voting Delegate and Alternate for League of California Cities Annual Conference.
- NEW BUSINESS:
Modification of Affordability Levels and Site Designations for Inclusionary and Successor Housing Agency Loan Covenants; Language Modification of Successor Housing Agency’s Affordable Housing Incentive Loan Program’s Purchaser Loan Documents and Laurel Crossing Housing Development Located at the Northeast Corner of Laurel Avenue and V Street.
Discussion and Possible Action Regarding a Concessionaire Services Agreement with a Swap Meet Concessionaire.
- Introduction of Ordinance1606(14) Amending Portions of Chapter 9.44 of the Lompoc Municipal Code Regarding Loitering By Registered Sex Offenders to Align With California Penal Code Section 653b; and Approval of Settlement Agreement Regarding Litigation Entitled Frank Lindsay v. City of Lompoc, Central District Case No. 2:14-cv-3032 and Associated Stay of City’s Residency Restrictions.
- Amended Lompoc Affordable Housing Trust Fund Program (LAHTFP) Implementation Plan (the Plan); Adoption of Resolution No. 5936(14).
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS:
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011