- TUESDAY, August 6, 2013
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
PRESENTATIONS PRESENTED ELSEWHERE:
CITY ADMINISTRATOR/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S STATUS REPORT:
STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of May 14, 2013
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 7/3/2013 - $1,105,642.20
- Payroll of 7/17/2013 - $1,349,118.94
- Voucher Register of 7/3/2013 - $333,533.62
- Voucher Register of 7/5/2013 - $577,767.92
- *Voucher Register of 7/11/2013 - $399,559.56
- Voucher Register of 7/12/2013 - $97,488.06
- Voucher Register of 7/18/2013 - $328,553.70
- Voucher Register of 7/19/2013 - $169,531.21
- Credit Refunds of 7/22/2013 - $1,207.55
- Mandatory Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Human Services Funding Application Workshops.
- Industrial Disability Retirement of Daniel G. Sessions.
- Award of Project No. FY-12-S-3, 3-Step, Cape Seal and Slurry Seal Project.
- Final Acceptance of Project No. FY-12-S-1, 2012 Street Rehabilitation Project.
- Appointment of Council Nominee to Public Safety Commission
(1 Term Ending 12/2016)
Oversight Committee for Park Maintenance – At Large Appointment
(1 Unexpired Term Ending 1/2015)
Senior Commission – At Large Appointment – 1 Unexpired Term Ending 1/2014
Youth Commission – At Large Appointments – 2 Unexpired Terms Ending 1/2015
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Review and Adoption of Resolution Approving the Application for Grant Funds from State of California Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Vehicle Grant Funds and Consideration of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Lompoc Valley Parks, Recreation, and Pool Foundation (LVPRPF) Motorsports Park Committee for Phase 1 – Environmental Review for the Proposed Motorsports Project at the Lompoc Airport (Assessor Parcel Nos. 95- 450-012 and 013) (Planning Division File No. DR 13-04)
- Public Hearing for Water and Wastewater Rate Adjustments:
COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: