- TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- OPEN SESSION - 7 P.M. – Council Chambers
- REPORT ON ACTION TAKEN DURING CLOSED SESSION:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- On March 24, 2012, Mayor Linn presented a Proclamation Honoring Ray Williams on the occasion of his 101st Birthday, at the New Lodge of Lompoc at 1420 W. North Avenue, Lompoc.
- On March 24, 2014, Mayor Linn and Council Members Starbuck, Lingl and Costa presented Resolutions at Recognition Grove located at Beattie Park on Arbor Day, March 24, 2012, Honoring Dr. Charles Edward Blair, Bonnie Fairbanks, Stan Fujioka, Shirley Gettings, O’Henry Hilley, Gene Holmdahl, and Rachel Valencia for their service to the Lompoc Community.
- CITY ADMINISTRATOR/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S STATUS REPORT:
- STAFF REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS: None.
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of March 20, 2012
- Approval of expenditures:
- Resolution in Support of a Job Access Reverse Commute (JARC) Grant for the Wine Country Express.
- Transportation Development Act (TDA) Claim for Fiscal Year 2012-2013.
- Recommendation of Application for Federal Transit Administration 5307 Funds for City of Lompoc Transit.
- Resolution No. 5775(12), Approving the Request by Caleb Roope of Pacific West Communities, Inc for the City Council Consideration of Revisions to a Previously Approved Development Plan. The Project is located at 1420 East Ocean Avenue (APN: 85-150-17)(Planning Division File No. CUP 08-05).
- Appointment of Council Nominees to the Single-Purpose Committee to Review Future Uses of the City’s “Old” Lompoc Municipal Pool.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Hearing to Consider Measure “A” and Measure “D” Five-Year Local Program of Projects for Fiscal Years 2012/13 through 2016/17.
- COUNCIL REQUESTS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consideration of Ordinance No. 1582(12), Amending and Adding the Solid Waste Utility to the Utility Commission Functions and Responsibilities listed in the Lompoc Municipal Code Section 2.56.020.
- The 2012-13 Budgets for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Human Services, and HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) Programs; Adoption of Resolution No. 5779(12).
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: None.
- ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
- COUNCIL REQUESTS, COMMENTS, AND MEETING REPORTS: