Available ONLY while City Council Meeting is in session!
*You need to have Windows Media Player installed to view the webcast.
City Council Meeting Archived Video
Every attempt will be made to post video within two working days following the meeting.
* Marked items are in one continuous file.
- TUESDAY, April 15, 2014
- OPEN SESSION - 7:00 P.M. – Council Chambers:
- Approval of Minutes of the Lompoc City Council Regular Meeting of 04/01/2014.
- Approval of expenditures for:
- Payroll of 03/12/2014 - $1,129,962.64
- Voucher Register of 03/14/2014 - $832,995.12
- Voucher Register of 03/21/2014 - $571,037.45
- Approval of Resolution No. 5905(14) – Revising the Boards, Commissions, and Committees Handbook.
- Community Action Commission Senior Nutrition Program Lease Agreement Located at the Dick Dewees Community and Senior Center.
- Adoption of Resolution No. 5906(14) Transmission Agency of Northern California Long-term Layoff Agreement.
- Approval of Resolution No. 5907(14) Northern California Power Agency Service Agreements.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- Public Hearing to Consider Measure “A” and Measure “D” Five-Year Local Program of Projects for Fiscal Years 2014-15 through 2018-19; Adoption of Resolution 5908(14).
- Consideration of a Planning Commission Recommendation Regarding a Time Extension Request for the Burton Ranch Specific Plan (BRSP) Area Development Agreement to May 31, 2019. (The BRSP Area is located on approximately 150 acres at the intersection of Highway 1/Purisima Road/Harris Grade Road in the City of Lompoc (APNs: 97-250-002, -005, - 040, -050, -051, -062, and -069).) (Planning Division File No. SP 04-01/DR 05- 35)
- The FY 2014-15 Draft Annual Action Plan Public Hearing and the FY 2014-15 Budgets for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Human Services, and HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) Programs; Adoption of Resolution No. 5911(14).
- COUNCIL REQUESTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Adopt Resolution No. 5912(14) Consenting to the Inclusion of Properties within the City’s Jurisdiction in the California Home Energy Renovation Opportunity HERO Program and Approving an Amendment to a Certain Joint Powers Agreement Related Thereto. (Requested by Mayor Linn)
- Proposal for New Computer Aided Police and Fire Dispatch/Records Management System/Jail Management System Vendor.
- Adoption of Resolution 5909(14) Stating the City of Lompoc’s Position Concerning the County of Santa Barbara Draft Winery Ordinance.
City of Lompoc - 100 Civic Center Plaza - Lompoc, CA 93436 - (805) 736-1261 - © 2011